|Type of paper:||Essay|
|Categories:||Gender Advertising Statistics Sales Business communication|
Most of the participants were females while on the men's side were few. The respondent lies between the gap phase of the 20s and 30s, with a few of them likely possessing higher than the age of 40. The education accomplishment of the majority of the respondent seems to be a bachelor of degree with an average revenue between $30,000 and $ 40,000.
Business Analytics Case Analysis EXCEL model of annual income.
The information collected revealed that there were more females in the current industry of beauty advertising products. Both females and males spent a lot on their income on purchasing beauty product. These products are crucial for everyday living. It is seen that most spending seemed to rise with an improvement in the education sector. Hence, the aged persons spent less about the expense of the growing young people. A female at the age of 23 years' period and a Master's degree expended more as compared to one with aged 50 years.
Income and Spending
The respondents showed that the occurrence of viewing an ad on the central dais was between 15 and 30. It is evident that out of the advertisements, 90% of them subscribed to the stereotypes of the gender. They also explained that the ads were significant in reinforcing particular gender stereotypes. It is true to say that most of the advertisements are influential since several beauty products are more attentive to females than males. The respondents also decided that there is a certain extent to which enabling advertising explicitly lay information that the unique comparison in each would help in transforming the cultural gender stereotypes.
The summary of Overall Spending
Row Labels Sum of Spending
- $0 to < $10,000 8610
- $10,000 to < $20,000 12660
- $110,000 to < $130,000 2900
- $150,000 or more 2500
- $20,000 to < $30,000 3752
- $30,000 to < $40,000 13760
- $40,000 to < $50,000 1850
- $50,000 to < $60,000 7900
- $60,000 to < $70,000 3550
- $70,000 to < $80,000 6160
- $80,000 to < $90,000 200
- $90,000 to < $110,000 4400
Grand Total 68242
My own Business Analytical model Income Ad Frequency Education Average of Empowerment%
- $0 to < $10,000 10 Some undergraduate courses 0.043142857
- $10,000 to < $20,000 15 High school diploma 0.055645161
- $20,000 to < $30,000 10 Bachelor Degree 0.054
- $30,000 to < $40,000 10 Bachelor Degree 0.45363
- $40,000 to < $50,000 75 Bachelor Degree 0.133333333
- $50,000 to < $60,000 5 Bachelor Degree 0.0945
- $60,000 to < $70,000 6 Doctorate Degree 0.133333333
- $70,000 to < $80,000 10 Bachelor Degree 0.455232
- $80,000 to < $90,000 15 Some undergraduate courses 1.3425456
- $90,000 to < $110,000 40 Some undergraduate courses 0.5489
- $110,000 to < $130,000 37 Associate Degree 0.83046
- $130,000 to < $150,000 15 Bachelor Degree 0.88574
- $150,000 or More 2 Bachelor Degree 1.457898
Clifton, J. (2006). A conversation analytical approach to business communication: The case of leadership. The Journal of Business Communication (1973), 43(3), 202-219.
Vadapalli, A., & Ramamurthy, K. (1997). Business use of the Internet: an analytical framework and exploratory case study. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 2(2), 71-94.
Cite this page
Paper Example on Drout Advertising Research Project. (2023, Jan 24). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/drout-advertising-research-project
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Example on Ageism in Healthcare
- Capital Budgeting Case Study, Free Paper Example
- Free Essay Sample on US Immigration Policies
- Essay Sample in History: Latin American Revolutions
- Free Paper Sample on Quad-Copters
- Ethical Politics, Free Essay for You to Check
- Marketing Essay Sample about Revlon Company