Migrants not only move from place to place in search of jobs and employment opportunities, but some migrants also flee their countries for political and religious freedoms (Anderson, 2010). Some of these migrants are skilled professionals with qualifications in various fields, are they also being treated in the same way as the unschooled seasonal workers of such states? There are several labor unions in various workplaces major founded to protect and ensure appropriate working environments and good living conditions for the employees (In Merino, 2012). Are there sections restricting the migrants from being members of such unions?
Anderson, S. (2010). Immigration. Santa Barbara, Calif: Greenwood.
In Merino, N. (2012). Labor unions. Detroit: Greenhaven Press.
Cite this page
Vulnerable Populations. (2017, Dec 27). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/vulnerable-populations
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Androgynous People are Freer than Those Who Adhere to Traditional Sex-Role Models
- Signs of Bullying in the Workplace
- Theme of Solitude
- Why does Nietzsche assert that "facts are precisely what they are not; only interpretations?
- Reader Response of Odyssey by Homer
- The House With The Ocean View
- ORCHARDS NEW PRESSER APPRAISAL
- Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken
- A Criticism of Puritan Beliefs
- Modern Culture Essay
- Is Football too dangerous of a sport?
- Congressional Ethics
- Ancient World Essay 2
- Themes of Power, Race, and Prison Structure
- Eddie Mabo Essay - Leadership Sstudies