To be competent with the quality improvement methods and be able to monitor the outcomes of the care processes, I have to understand how to use data available with the help of technology. I have to know how to manipulate the available data to fit the current scenario as well as feeding new information and the results that I get while providing my services. This will ensure that caregivers do not depend on outdated information, but they have to keep on improving as the new need arises. Teamwork is a major factor when it comes to CQI. Hence I have to learn how to collaborate with my colleagues on developing excellent communication skills and having a mutual respect (HCPro, 2017). This will ensure that we can come up with the best decision by engaging in shared decision-making process that will help in the provision of high-quality care. I have to acquire knowledge of strategies to minimize the chances of causing harm to the patients as well as the other care providers (Llewellyn, 2014). This is through ensuring that the systems are efficient as well as recognizing the performance of every individual and delivering service tailored for the individual patient.
I have gain knowledge that will enable me to use information technology to communicate, alleviate errors, manage knowledge, and engage in decision-making process. This can be achieved by being ready learn and acquire new skills, embrace the new technology as it keeps on changing every time. I have to be able to design and test changes to improve the safety and quality of health within my organization as well as the whole healthcare sector ("Continuous Quality Improvement | National Commission on Correctional Health Care," 2017). Lastly, I have to understand that care should be client-centered such that he/she should be the sources of control over his body. The caregivers should collaborate with the patient in deciding the best healthcare services to administer to him/her.
Continuous Quality Improvement | National Commission on Correctional Health Care. (2017). Ncchc.org. Retrieved from http://www.ncchc.org/spotlight-on-the-standards-24-1
Llewellyn, A. (2014). Beyond the Bedside: The Role of Nurses in the Area of Quality & Safety. Retrieved from http://www.nursetogether.com/beyond-bedside-role-nurses-area-quality-and-safety
HCPro, I. (2017). Understanding nursing roles in quality improvement - www.hcpro.com. Hcpro.com. Retrieved from http://www.hcpro.com/NRS-248978-868/Ask-the-expert-Understanding-nursing-roles-in-quality-improvement.html
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- For this case, CYMA software is going to be used. This integrated solution offers solutions to a variety of accounting related problems. First, this software is designed to be able to perform a number of different tasks simultaneously. It is also designed to be able to handle bulk data and large tasks that would be difficult with software of similar nature. This accounting information system is preferred in many large organizations due to these capabilities. The software is also almost error free meaning that it will perform its actions without major problems occurring.
- The value of philosophy Bertrand Russell analysis
- How did the market revolution spark social change
- Significance Test Vs Multivariate Techniques
- Canopy Walkways
- Name of the studentDate
- Essay on Politics in Gethen
- How To Work Abroad Essay Samples
- Institution AffiliationBeows Birth and Shields Funeral
- The most recent treatment of tuberculosis is based on a blending of drugs that were invented a number of decades ago. The rates of being cured are currently high for strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis that are drug sensitive. This often takes place when the required complex and lengthy treatment procedures are followed. Medical practitioners are however faced with the challenge of appropriately prescribing and adhering to these practices. There has been an emergence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains that are resistant to a number of drugs and drug-drug interactions that mess with the prime treatment of Tuberculosis co-infected patients. This has led to a great need for the improvement of Tuberculosis therapies.
- Medical school diversity essay samples
- Regression Statistics