• Benjamin Franklin is renowned as one of the forefathers of the U.S.
• Having contributed towards civilization in America, he found himself as one of the founding fathers in the American history.
• Even after the revolution according to the letter written to him by Patience Wright, Franklin still did enjoy working for the Britons in France and England.
• Many people consult Franklin on issues of democracy, capitalism and opportunity.
• Franklin became a serious contender and a key figure in American political freedom fight by voting for the American Independent Movement in the British parliament.
• Benjamin Franklin writes a letter to the British government to consider having a continental union to manage the colonies efficiently and regulate issues from a common ground.
• It took Franklin two years after parting ways with the British Parliament to be part of the team during the declaration of the American independence.
• Franklin was a key player in the committee that worked on drafting the Declaration of Independence.
Cite this page
Ben Franklin powerpoint presentation text. (2018, Apr 08). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/101-ben-franklin-powerpoint-presentation-text
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Telenursing research
- Effective Human Relations Communications Style Assessment Exercise
- Professional Goal Essay Sample
- Book Review: Flapper by Joshua Zeitz
- Theme of Deviance from Borderlands La Frontera
- Sea Oak by George Saunders
- Abstract Concept About Love
- Carlo Levi's memoir
- Avoiding Validation
- Western Consumerism
- Meaning and establishment of nonprofit organizations
- Should Slavery be abolished in the Antebellum South?
- Compare and contrast essay sample
- African Architecture
- Student Athletes and Non-Student Athletes Essay