|Type of paper:||Presentation|
|Categories:||History United States Presentation|
• Benjamin Franklin is renowned as one of the forefathers of the U.S.
• Having contributed towards civilization in America, he found himself as one of the founding fathers in the American history.
• Even after the revolution according to the letter written to him by Patience Wright, Franklin still did enjoy working for the Britons in France and England.
• Many people consult Franklin on issues of democracy, capitalism and opportunity.
• Franklin became a serious contender and a key figure in American political freedom fight by voting for the American Independent Movement in the British parliament.
• Benjamin Franklin writes a letter to the British government to consider having a continental union to manage the colonies efficiently and regulate issues from a common ground.
• It took Franklin two years after parting ways with the British Parliament to be part of the team during the declaration of the American independence.
• Franklin was a key player in the committee that worked on drafting the Declaration of Independence.
Cite this page
Free Essay on Ben Franklin, Powerpoint Ppresentation Text. (2018, Apr 08). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/101-ben-franklin-powerpoint-presentation-text
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Sample on BSG's Organization Performance and HRM Strategy
- Reasons for Doing Business Overseas, Essay Sample
- Speech on Hydrogen Cars, Free Paper Sample
- Free Paper Example with Middle Manager's Incentive Plan
- School Vaccines Should Be Repealed - Argumentative Essay
- Free Essay on International Marketing Strategies: A Case Study of the Coca-Cola Company
- Resilience Is About How You Recharge Not How You Endure