• Benjamin Franklin is renowned as one of the forefathers of the U.S.
• Having contributed towards civilization in America, he found himself as one of the founding fathers in the American history.
• Even after the revolution according to the letter written to him by Patience Wright, Franklin still did enjoy working for the Britons in France and England.
• Many people consult Franklin on issues of democracy, capitalism and opportunity.
• Franklin became a serious contender and a key figure in American political freedom fight by voting for the American Independent Movement in the British parliament.
• Benjamin Franklin writes a letter to the British government to consider having a continental union to manage the colonies efficiently and regulate issues from a common ground.
• It took Franklin two years after parting ways with the British Parliament to be part of the team during the declaration of the American independence.
• Franklin was a key player in the committee that worked on drafting the Declaration of Independence.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Behavioral traits of students
- Assessing Virgin Media Readiness for Change
- The Oregon Trail Computer Game Worksheet
- Analysis of the Movie Giant and W
- A Third Tier Workforce Inclusion in Nursing Management
- Computer Science Personal Statement
- Biblical Perspective on Gender
- Project manager duties
- Thomas Erdbrinks' article research
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Data and Statistics
- The desire is to use full state feedback