Since time in history, people have been stealing motor vehicles. However, stealing motor vehicles has its repercussions. The purpose of this essay is to explain why people should not steal motor vehicles.
Just as everything has its advantages and disadvantages, stealing has its limitations too. Individuals who steal these motor vehicles think that they benefit a lot of the act. What they fail to understand is that stealing has its effects. When it comes to ethics, there some arguments such as whether stealing is right or wrong. However, a majority of people argue that stealing is not ethical and due to that, people should not steal from others. Stealing also leaves the owner of the motor vehicle disturbed, and this is not morally right.
Another reason why individuals should not steal motor vehicles is that theft comes with its penalties. In the United States, stealing motor vehicles is taken as a severe crime or offense of taking a conveyance without the permission of the owner. Motor vehicle theft attracts a penalty of ten years imprisonment. Thus, when one is taken to court and found guilty, the court can decide to give a prison sentence, home detention, suspension sentence, good behavior bond or intensive correction order.
Lastly, not all people who steal vehicles are competent drivers. Therefore, after one steals the motor vehicle and is not a good driver, he or she may cause an accident. For that reason, people are not justified to steal motor vehicles.
In conclusion, there are three valid reasons why individuals should not steal motor vehicles. For one, it is not ethical to steal from others. Secondly, stealing attracts penalties, and one can end up being imprisoned. Lastly, stealing vehicles may cause unnecessary accidents.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Problems in usage of FIOA
- How to get inspired to write
- Organizational Structures Essay
- Chretien Foreign Policy
- The Role Of An Individual In Society Essay Sample
- Workplace Mobbing
- The most recent treatment of tuberculosis is based on a blending of drugs that were invented a number of decades ago. The rates of being cured are currently high for strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis that are drug sensitive. This often takes place when the required complex and lengthy treatment procedures are followed. Medical practitioners are however faced with the challenge of appropriately prescribing and adhering to these practices. There has been an emergence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains that are resistant to a number of drugs and drug-drug interactions that mess with the prime treatment of Tuberculosis co-infected patients. This has led to a great need for the improvement of Tuberculosis therapies.
- Most Memorable Moment In My Life Essay Samples
- Introduction of Opinions and Expert Testimony at Trial
- Computer Applications in the Field Of Criminal Justice
- Business Torts and Ethics
- The Hippocratic Oath in the Transhuman Experience