What has happened in your meetings with your client?
The purpose of the meeting between the client and me is to discuss the goal of losing weight with the use of health belief model. During our meetings, we have weighed the actions of losing weight benefits with the perceived barriers of Diabetes Mellitus type 2 and hyperlipidemia. We have agreed with the client that she exercises self-efficacy so as to produce the outcomes of the desired weight within a very short period. The level of perceived threat and the risk of obesity has motivated the client to reduce on junk foods and the cola drink. The next step we agreed about her diet is that she takes at least two fruits in a day and drink at least eight glasses of water daily. The other part of the meeting involved discussing how the client can introduce a variety of vegetables in her meals. The client has perceived beliefs and knows that the dietary actions will be beneficial in losing the 15 kilos.
What Questions do you have?
During the meeting, I asked the client some questions concerning her progress on weight loss which include?
1. Do you have self -efficacy?
2. Do you still have perceived benefits of weight loss?
3. Do you know the perceived barriers of Diabetes type 2 and hyperlipidemia?
4. Is it hard not eating junk foods and cola drink?
How are the uses of resources being applied?
The client is using the available resources well by ensuring that she takes a balanced diet because she has perceived susceptibility. The client has replaced the junk foods by eating whole grain foods. The other resources available are a lot of fruits that she will take daily in the morning and evening to attain the nutritional health.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Visit to Tech Museum of Innovation
- The Art and Cinema as Cultural Diplomacy
- Into the Wild: A Reflective Analysis
- Interracial Dating Issues
- Nursing Theory and PracticeIntroduction
- Music in My Life Essay
- Chinese economic growth, FDI, institutional development and environmental problems: Empirical studies in Chinese provincial level
- Chretien Foreign Policy
- Prosecutorial Misconduct and Absolute Immunity
- Urban Planning Concepts
- Communication barriers between Ghana and Chinese culture
- Personal Work Goals Essay Samples