Marilyn Monroe was born in Los Angeles a town which is a home to many stars. She was loved by many fans who never knew how unhappy her personal life was.
Her life was not perfect and she did not live with her family which had psychiatric problems that were so severe. She lived with a foster family that was cold and rigid, the family did not accept her as a full member of the household, and this scared her a great deal.
When she was six, she decided to go back to live with her mother who had a mental breakdown after nine months. She then lived with many foster homes all of which were not nurturing.
It was not a surprise that Marilyn's personal life was hard and since she wanted to be loved and accepted, she married her first husband at 16 years who was her neighbor; unfortunately, the marriage lasted for three years which was the first of many.
Cite this page
Essay Sample on Marilyn Monroe. (2017, Aug 11). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/sentence-combination
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Norms and Values, Free Essay on Culture
- Teens and Smartphones, Article Revie Essay Sample
- Free Essay on the Association Between Family Ownership of Information and Intimate Partner Violence
- Charismatic Leadership Essay Sample
- Clarity of the Presentation of the Results
- Research Paper Example on Spelling and Writing Quality
- Essay Sample on Education Development Strategies