Marilyn Monroe was born in Los Angeles a town which is a home to many stars. She was loved by many fans who never knew how unhappy her personal life was.
Her life was not perfect and she did not live with her family which had psychiatric problems that were so severe. She lived with a foster family that was cold and rigid, the family did not accept her as a full member of the household, and this scared her a great deal.
When she was six, she decided to go back to live with her mother who had a mental breakdown after nine months. She then lived with many foster homes all of which were not nurturing.
It was not a surprise that Marilyns personal life was hard and since she wanted to be loved and accepted, she married her first husband at 16 years who was her neighbor; unfortunately, the marriage lasted for three years which was the first of many.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Supporting Commercialization of Technology-Enabled Cancer Solutions
- Nutrition in Preventive Medicine
- Literature essay
- Relationships Research Methodology
- Project Testing and Optimizing
- PROFESSIONAL MEMORANDUM ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- HOW IMPROVING ONES FINANCIAL SITUATION
- How to improve ones financial situation
- HEALTH NUTS OBESITY IN INNER CITY
- Evolutionary mechanism behind the color difference of flowering plant Linanthus Parryae
- Sworn Statement
- Apparatus and Materials