|Type of paper:||Essay|
|Categories:||Literature Linguistics Personality|
Marilyn Monroe was born in Los Angeles a town which is a home to many stars. She was loved by many fans who never knew how unhappy her personal life was.
Her life was not perfect and she did not live with her family which had psychiatric problems that were so severe. She lived with a foster family that was cold and rigid, the family did not accept her as a full member of the household, and this scared her a great deal.
When she was six, she decided to go back to live with her mother who had a mental breakdown after nine months. She then lived with many foster homes all of which were not nurturing.
It was not a surprise that Marilyn's personal life was hard and since she wanted to be loved and accepted, she married her first husband at 16 years who was her neighbor; unfortunately, the marriage lasted for three years which was the first of many.
Cite this page
Essay Sample on Marilyn Monroe. (2017, Aug 11). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/sentence-combination
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Free Essay on Transgender Rights
- Essay Example on the Evils of Slavery in Uncle Tom's Cabin
- Interpretive Problem in Claudia Rankine's Citizen: An American Lyric. Essay Example.
- Theme Essay Sample on the Book Black Boy
- The Abina and the Important Men - Book Review Essay Sample
- Essay Sample: Time, The Real History of Science Fiction
- Essay Sample on Sex Difference and Gender