Stimulated him to manifest his creativity.
Gave the chance to receive online support from the instructor.
Allowed chatting and discussing significant questions with classmates.
Made Tom concentrate on the topic of his investigation for a long period of time.
Tom was extremely glad after the performance and decided to continue using new gadgets in his educational process.
Bas, I. (2015). What Role Does Technology Play In Education? | AuraPortal Blog. Blog.auraportal.com. Retrieved from http://blog.auraportal.com/what-role-does-technology-play-in-education/
Huneycutt, T. (2013). National Math + Science Initiative Blog | Technology in the Class. Nms.org. Retrieved from http://www.nms.org/Blog/TabId/58/PostId/188/technology-in-the-classroom-the-benefits-of-b
Smith, P. (2013). Great Benefits of Technology in Education. EdTechReview. Retrieved from http://edtechreview.in/news/705-benefits-of-technology-in-educationWells, S. (2016). How to Maximize the Benefits of Technology to Education - TouchStone Education. TouchStone Education. Retrieved from http://touchstoneeducation.org/maximize-benefits-technology-education/
Cite this page
Made his educational process more exciting and fascinating.. (2019, Aug 29). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/made-his-educational-process-more-exciting-and-fascinating
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Sample: Reasearch on Education Needed to Be a Nurse
- Essay Example Comprising Health Behavior Analysis
- Free Essay Answering Whether Fast Food Industry Responsible for Obesity
- Annotated Bibliography on Disability Services, Free Example
- Essay Sample: Antibiotic Resistance and Its Prevention
- Patophysiology Essay Sample: Three States of Carcinogenesis
- Free Essay on Initial Mental Health Post Arrest Assessment