Awarded Carrier= Multiply miles by carrier rate then you sum it with the answer u get after multiplying N910 and )910. Later the answer you will get will be divided by the multiplication answer of O2 and O910.
A weighted average differs from an average in that a weighted average returns a number that depends on the variables of both value and weight.
The weight average is different from the average such that the weight average returns a value that rely on the variables of both the weight and value.
In order to get Weighted average, one needs to type the following formula under its section:
=SUMPRODUCT (N2:N910, O2:O910)/SUM (O2:O910)
It refers to the increase in the total cost as a result of an increase in the production
Cite this page
Awarded Carrier Essay Sample. (2017, Dec 07). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/awarded-carrier
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Free Essay Sample on Public Budgeting
- Free Essay: Governing the Internet and Policing Activities
- Free Paper with Articles Reviews to Al-Powered Checkout and Cashier-less Stores
- Essay Example: The Culture of a Country Is in the Art of Its Currency
- Quality Assurance Audit Research Paper Sample
- Financial Statement Analysis of the Company Red Bull. Free Essay.
- Essay Sample at No Charge: SWOT Analysis of Uber