Awarded Carrier= Multiply miles by carrier rate then you sum it with the answer u get after multiplying N910 and )910. Later the answer you will get, will be divided by the multiplication answer of O2 and O910.
A weighted average differs from an average in that a weighted average returns a number that depends on the variables of both value and weight.
The weight average is different from the average such that the weight average returns a value that rely on the variables of both the weight and value.
In order to get Weighted average, one needs to type the following formula under its section:
=SUMPRODUCT (N2:N910, O2:O910)/SUM (O2:O910)
It refers to the increase in the total cost as a result of an increase in the production
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Organizational Citizenship
- Reflection about Project Management
- Is Internet And Technology Changing The Way We Live?
- Project Documentation
- The theory of biogenesis
- History and Context
- Government Expenditures and Opportunity Cost
- Relationship to Language
- The Ever-Changing Landscape of Work in the Twenty-First Century
- Letter of intent for Master of Engineering Leadership in Clean Energy
- How the nature of political transformation has shifted between the 18th and 20thcenturies