The author has included Rhetorical strategies in his work to write his article. The rhetorical strategies include description, illustration, and comparison. In his work he has used description as a relatable tool to ensure that the reader has full understanding if what he is talking about. Descriptions like how the adolescent children react to anger and aggressiveness due to stresses caused by divorce of parents.
Illustration is also one of the rhetorical strategies used where the author showcases the different aspects and perspectives of divorce impact on children using illustrative points to support his argument. This shows a level of articulation to the topic at hand and also provides evidence to the reader to ensure credibility.
Comparison between the adolescent and the children in the way they are affected by divorce also helps the author argues most of his cases with two different dimensions. It means that the article has more information and has a lot of dynamics to its arguments. It broadens the scope to the topic.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Saved by the Bell
- Favorite Place Essay Samples
- Studies in Counseling Psychology
- Mythical Portrait of the Colonized
- COMMUNISTIC APPROACH TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- Social Media Policy of a Library
- Luxury car market share research
- Essay on Artist
- The Benefits of Immigration both Fiscally and Economically
- Cost of Society in Imperfect Competition
- Findings on Freddie Grays Case