|Type of paper:||Essay|
Life may offer a lot in one way or the other. As I grew up I was facing a lot of issues from time to time. It reached a point when I was about to join the High school studies I was faced with a serious challenge that I had to exchange my life for studies. This came soon after I had well done my Primary education but my parents could not afford for high school fees. Therefore I talked to one of my neighborhood teachers and came to an agreement that I become his servant and in return he pay my school fees. Although this was a hard decision I had made and which would negatively affect me academically, I had no other choice but to seal the agreement to serve him and I get education in return. I had to negotiate with the teacher about my education which he inquired for my services in return.
This was a serious negotiation which came on my life but I had no other option since my parents could not cater for my education. Luckily, due to my efforts, I was able to carry out my studies well and I would well multitask. That is, I would well carry out my daily duties and also get time to study and also do well in my studies.
Cite this page
Negotiate Example Essay Sample. (2018, Feb 20). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/103-negotiate-definition-essay-sample
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Free Essay on Transgender Rights
- Essay Sample: A Summary of the Article on Women and Sports in the United States
- HRM Essay Example: Types of Training and Development Created
- Personal Profile - Free Essay Example
- HRM Essay Sample: What's More Important: Qualification or Experience?
- Cultural Impact of the American Civil Liberties Union
- Free Essay Example: Public Shopping Mall