Salmas personality has been contributed by both self-efficacy and esteem. As defined by Freud (2011) self-efficacy refers to a persons belief in her capacity to execute certain behaviors that are necessary to produce specific performance attainments. She has used the confidence as the tool to exert her motivation, behavior and social environment.
Following the discussion herein, there are major five big traits that include openness to experience; conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism are the five big personality traits. Among these five, Salma falls exactly under openness to experience, conscientiousness, and neuroticism. Salmas personality traits have been contributed genetically and experience. Although her mother has the same characters, her personality trait has also been contributed by the experience she has passed in life. From her father death, she has known how to deal with emotions and unstable conditions. Salma is an incremental theorist intelligence and believes that behaviors are malleable that can be changed depending on the situation and circumstances which have contributed to her openness to experience trait. Besides the above named factors, dealing with two cultural backgrounds has enabled her develop certain qualities to address such cultures without violating either of the two.
Freud, S. (2011). A general introduction to psychoanalysis. Litmus Transmissions LLC.
Kohut, H. (2013). The analysis of the self: A systematic approach to the psychoanalytic treatment of narcissistic personality disorders. University of Chicago Press.
Schimmack, U., & Gere, J. (2012). The Utility of Network Analysis for Personality Psychology. European Journal of Personality, 26(4), 446-447.
Cite this page
Salmas personality. (2019, May 23). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/salmas-personality
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Effects of Raising the Minimum Wage to $15 an Hour
- Effect of refrigeration and covering of mayonnaise on the growth of bacteria
- Ekphrastic poem response
- The Cultural Construction of Intelligence
- Should Teenagers be given Birth Control?
- Digestion and Distribution
- Inspiration to write my paper
- Comparing the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning and Charles Baudelaire
- Criminal Law Foundations Evaluation
- Meadowbrook Golf and Golf Ventures West Case Analysis
- Hooks for Essays to Get Your Reader Hooked
- Impact of Monetary Drivers on a Global Firm
- Internet Plagiarism
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL WORK INDIAN BASED
- Informational Interview Paper