Food diary sample
Two teaspoons of honey
one cup skim milk
two slices of brown bread
skim milk (1/2 cup)
Four cheese slices
one diet soda
Broccoli (1 cup)
One slice cake
one cup of milk
Two peanut butter sandwiches
Green salad (1 cup)
One cup applesauce
Packet of potato crisps
½ pint ice cream
Box of chop chip cookies
Went to bed early
Today’s meals were good and nutritious
The box of chocolate were my favorite meal of the day
My meals today lacked fruits
The ice creams was the idea of my friends idea
Movie in my room
No further meal activities
Today I was a bad lucky as I was feeling sick. The appetite was really low.
However, I drank alot.
Off to bed early
Food diary example
1.Coffee was influenced by being affected by low appetite.
2.On Monday lunch time. I chose four slices of cheese, pizza and soda. It only happened once.
3.Sunday after dinner. I chose one cup of applesauce and potato crisps just to pass tie.
4.I was on a diet. To eat pizza only once a week I followed it to the latter
5.Trying to remain lean is my biggest influence on the diet I chose
6.Health and nutrition does not influence decision making in my meals.
7.Dinner on Tuesday. I toke salads which helps to detoxify your body
8.The unhealthiest meals I took were pizza and chicken breast which are termed as fast foods.
9.I did not perform any training exercise during the three day period.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Theoretical Application, Hypothetical
- Summary on Americas Private Prison SystemCitation
- Knowledge lacks value without application.
- Foundations for Organization Structure
- Benefits of Outsourcing Information Systems
- Purpose of Experiment
- What are important ideas, rules of thumb, or other tips for writing science based articles?
- The Case of the Wondering Eyes
- Increased interdependence among nations
- Cambodias Genocide
- Donor Retention and Availability
- Exporting Pharmaceuticals from US to Denmark