one slice of whole grain bread
two slices of Canadian bacon
one cup of coffee
One cup of fresh strawberries
One cup of milk
One grated apple
one boiled egg
one apple fruit
1-2 amplify protein in a shake
Steamed broccoli (1 cup)
one diet soda
Open-faced ham and Swiss cheese
A half wheat pie added with teaspoon mustard oil
One orange fruit
Chopped slices of beef
one cup of milk
Two peanut butter
Roasted beef wrap
Green salad (1 cup)
Tomato shuffled chicken salad
One cup applesauce
A packet of potato crisps
Box of Cookies
Apple fruit pie
Today I drank a lot of fluids since it was a sweltering day
Today’s meals were not nutritious for a healthy diet
Steamed broccoli was my favorite meal of the day
My meals today were full of fats.
The grilled salmon was my friend’s idea and was nice.
After supper I went for a walk and later dessert.
I started with three-kilometer morning jog.
Most of the today’s meals were cereals
Today’s favorite snack was the beef sandwich
I went to watch a movie after supper.
1. Most of Sunday’s drinks were influenced by the hot weather.
2. Sunday’s dinner was the meal I chose to cook while really hungry. That was the meal I was really hungry for.
3. Tuesday’s dessert. I chose an apple fruit and chocolate bars just to pass time as I watched a movie.
4. I was on a diet challenge not eating pizza for the three days. I successfully ‘survived’ the craving for pizza.
5. Trying to remain lean is my biggest influence on the diet I chose
6. Health and nutrition does not influence decision making in my meals.
7. Dinner on Sunday. I ate grilled vegetables, cucumber and a cup of milk plus beef slices as protein.
8. The unhealthiest meals I took were green salmon and chicken breast which are termed as fast foods.
9. I went for a three-kilometer morning joy early Tuesday morning.
Cite this page
Food Diary Essay Sample. (2017, Dec 12). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/food-diary
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Sample: Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Health Insurance
- Paper Sample on the Competencies of Personnel Working within a Hospital Setting
- Reflection Paper Sample at No Charge: HIV/AIDS
- Essay Sample with the Focused Assessment: Behavioral and Mental Health
- Essay Sample: Nutritional Imbalances in the Lower Class in the United States
- Essay Example: Health Disparities of the Kenyan Population
- Assessment for Health Promotion, Free Example for Everyone