A successful interview is one which enables a job seeker to maximize his personal potential to be able to get the employment opportunity. A job seeker should speak clearly during the interview and speak out about personal skills and experience regarding the job he or she applied. One should also be positive during the interview period and be able to respond to interviewer questions in a focused manner. Interviewee should do background research about the company he or she applied to deeply understand about the company's activities, staffing, financial position and different responsibility of managers. During the interview, interviewee should market his or her past working experience and convince the interviewer that once given the opportunity, he/she is able to deliver quality work on time. An interviewee should also try his/her level best to arrive at interview venue earlier enough like one hour before the interview starts to be able to familiarize himself/herself with the venue room and other facilities. Finally, an Interviewee should also carry notepad, pen to write notes during the interview period. In conclusion, for a successful interview to exist, both interviewee and interviewer should prepare enough and create conducive environment for interview to take place.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Apply to Virginia School of Dentistry
- INVESTIGATING QUALITY OF SERVICE ISSUES FOR VIDEO TRAFFIC OVER THE INTERNET Part 7
- Movie Review: I Heart Huckabees
- Marijuana Addition in Youths
- The Juvenile Court System
- Positivism and Conductivism
- Improved Algorithms for Object Tracking
- Favorite Form of Social Media
- Locked-in Syndrome Essay
- Managers Skills Essay Samples
- That an investor cannot lose more than his or her investment