My individual style combines realistic prose with fantasy. It is characterized by a set of stylistic features such as, for example, the use of multiple personal pronouns and bookish adjectives, alternation of long and short sentences, color symbolism, allegory, repetition of the key words, vivid visual details.
The background of the story is connected with the problems that the refugees are facing in the modern world, especially children and young adults. The story was written in order to explore this problem through the lens of a fairy-tale. It investigates the psychological mechanism that helps the main character escape from the harsh reality of the overcrowded ship into the world of imagination and fantasy. I think that the same mechanism is activated in the process of creating a work of literature, especially an escapist one.
The story in one sentence:
The short story is about a young refugee traveling with his father in a search for a better future and his quest into the world of the Eemoreia which helps him to overcome his fears and gain the spiritual strength necessary to live on in the real world.
Cite this page
Individual Style of Writing. (2017, Aug 30). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/individual-style-of-writing
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Final Exam Questions
- Importance of essay writing in everyday life
- Richard Cory by Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl
- La Estrategia de Chochueca Summary
- Understanding of the definition of an emergency
- The 5 Causes of Great Depression in Us 1933
- Critical Role of Nursing in Enriching Peoples Lives
- How Childhood Obesity is linked to Poverty in America
- Pudgy Point Restaurant profits scenario
- Inspiration for writers
- Audit quality control standards
- Semblance Essay
- Program Essay