Learning English through Songs
Using songs to learn English as a foreign language by University students, a study on students in King Faisal University
This research seeks to understand the effectiveness of using songs to learn English as a foreign language among university students. A literature review shows that many teachers are using songs to teach new languages, and the method has been effective. Therefore, this study will put this notion to test to gather primary data crucial in making correct conclusions and recommendations.
Tools & Methodology:
The research will involve a study on a group of 20 students, 10 males and 10 females, currently learning English as a foreign language. The participants will have different countries of origin and different first languages. Therefore, the research tools that the researcher will use to gather data will include observation, questionnaires, and in-depth interviews.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Training Assessment
- The Youth of India are the Catalyst for Change
- Critical Analysis of Langston Hughes Short stories
- Yuan on the TaobaoIntroduction
- Re: Application for an internship position.
- Dual Relationships
- Morals and Ethics vary based on Time and Culture
- Abstract Concept About Love
- Lines composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey
- The Case of the Unmarried Couple
- Capital Gains Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax
- Lessons from Narrative of Frederick Douglass Autobiography