Learning English through Songs
Using songs to learn English as a foreign language by University students, a study on students in King Faisal University
This research seeks to understand the effectiveness of using songs to learn English as a foreign language among university students. A literature review shows that many teachers are using songs to teach new languages, and the method has been effective. Therefore, this study will put this notion to test to gather primary data crucial in making correct conclusions and recommendations.
Tools & Methodology:
The research will involve a study on a group of 20 students, 10 males and 10 females, currently learning English as a foreign language. The participants will have different countries of origin and different first languages. Therefore, the research tools that the researcher will use to gather data will include observation, questionnaires, and in-depth interviews.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Healthcare delivery systems and nursing practice
- Analysis Tools
- Hidden Intellectualism research
- Growing Gummy Bears
- Introduction of the Organization
- History of Video Games
- Statistical Research Proposal
- Publicizing Family Violence in the United States of America
- Critiques of Influencing Health Care in the Legislative Arena
- Gender and Family
- Would schools be improved if teachers were paid on the basis of performance?
- Gender roles in society in America