|Type of paper:||Research paper|
|Categories:||Management Research Analysis Law Medicine|
Baxter, P., & Jack, S. (2008). Qualitative case study methodology: Study design and implementation for novice researchers. The qualitative report, 13(4), 544-559.
Merriam, S. B. (1998). Qualitative Research and Case Study Applications in Education. Revised and Expanded from" Case Study Research in Education." Jossey-Bass Publishers, 350 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Patel, S. (2015). The research paradigm-methodology, epistemology, and ontology-explained in simple language. July 15th. Available at: http://salmapatel. Co. uk/academia/the-research-paradigm-methodologyepistemology-and-ontology-explained-in-simple-language (Accessed: 1/6/17).
Russell, C. K., & Gregory, D. M. (2003). Evaluation of qualitative research studies. Evidence-based nursing, 6(2), 36-40.
McLeod, S. A. (2017, Dec 05). Qualitative vs. quantitative research. Retrieved from https://www.simplypsychology.org/qualitative-quantitative.html
Cite this page
It is necessary to subject published research to perilous scrutiny to evaluate the vigorousness of the findings. During the evaluation, the quality and the quantity of data are both essential and are mostly combined to generally provide a perfect or almost perfect analysis of the project.. (2022, Dec 16). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.com/essays/it-is-necessary-to-subject-published-research-to-perilous-scrutiny-to-evaluate-the-vigorousness-of
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Business Statistics Homework Help - Free Essay to Check
- Free Esay: How Poverty Affects the Decline of Repeat Teen Pregnancy in Urban Areas
- Essay Example: Key Messages from Patients
- Communication Tools for EOL Decision-Making, Free Essay Sample
- Therapeutic Recreations and Disabilities, Free Essay in Healthcare
- Paper Example on Payless Foods' Information Security
- Free Essay Example. Ethical Dilemma: Euthanasia