a. Thesis: Divorce results in a massive change in the life of a child or adolescent irrespective of the age as they witness break of love between parents, the daily absence of one parent, breaking of marriage commitments and socio-economic distress weakens their faith in parental and filial obligations.
a. Shaking of trust from parental dependency perspective
b. Divorce results to uncertainty of fate
c. They experience academic problems
d. The children may experience academic problems
e. Children and young people from divorced families tend to look at themselves as individuals who are not worth staying together.
f. The division of the family
g. Children and adolescents who are a product divorce can get the advantage of spending time with one parent at a time
a. Divorce has more disadvantages than advantages on children and adolescents
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- The Trouble with Geniuses
- Global Trade
- Recidivism Rate of Child Sexual Assault Offenders
- The Future of Islamic Finance
- The Guilt of the Whites' Atrocities over the Natives
- Working Experience Essay Examples
- Application for Masters Degree in Information Technology
- Introduction and Background information
- My first car
- Avoiding Validation
- Examples of moral obligations
- Cell phone Evolution