a. Thesis: Divorce results in a massive change in the life of a child or adolescent irrespective of the age as they witness break of love between parents, the daily absence of one parent, breaking of marriage commitments and socio-economic distress weakens their faith in parental and filial obligations.
a. Shaking of trust from parental dependency perspective
b. Divorce results to uncertainty of fate
c. They experience academic problems
d. The children may experience academic problems
e. Children and young people from divorced families tend to look at themselves as individuals who are not worth staying together.
f. The division of the family
g. Children and adolescents who are a product divorce can get the advantage of spending time with one parent at a time
a. Divorce has more disadvantages than advantages on children and adolescents
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis research
- Community-oriented policing
- Pint Energy Report
- Monsanto Balances the Interests Of Multiple Stakeholders
- Drug use and its effect on juvenile delinquency
- Impact of Social Media on Human Interactions
- Socialization Definition Essay Samples
- Masters of Science in Professional Studies
- The Homeless In Geauga County
- Sales Techniques and Metrics
- Assessing the Competitiveness of StopNShop Today
- Program Essay